The opportunity: Integrated Retail
“Designed as a brand immersion footprint with inventory, merchandising and layout at an aesthetic to create a fully transactional space.” Matt Walsh, AIA, ID+A Inc.
- Develop a method to enable Agencies to manage rapid-deployment, multiple use transactional-experiential environments
- Develop a method to enable brands and agencies to launch short-term, opportunity-based retail locations that are not RMU’s.
- Add capacity to Agency’s event departments to enhance revenue opportunities
- Develop capacity to respond to “demand-based” retail and branding opportunities
- Discover opportunities to serve as a “Force Multiplier” as program accelerates
Variations on a Theme:
Retail is evolving. Event+Location+Buzz+Brand+Value+Scarcity=…
There’s a better way to plan, develop and execute the branded space. Image 4 delivers an integrated transactional-event program platform:
•Site survey and databasing
•Space concept and design
•Conceptual renderings and detail drawings •Supplier integration, project management •Fabrication, review
•Installation, set-up, and removal
•Graphic design, databasing, production •Seasonal update programs
•Crating and shipping/logistics
To read the full presentation, download the pdf here.